– Give essay to bar manager (The meaning of life-Kaprow)
– Ask what the bar can offer for the residency.
– Bar offered a corner booth with a table, two couches and choice of a bottle of Whisky or Vodka per day.
– Bar hours 6 pm - 2 am
– Residency hours 6pm - 2am
Reading material for residency:
Essays on the blurring of art and life by Allan Kaprow
Relational Aesthetics by Nicolas Bourriaud
Fluxus experience by Hannah Higgins
Conversation Pieces by Grant H. Kester
Participation by Edited by Claire Bishop
– All documentation is captured by the customers in the bar.