TORRANCE ART MUSEUM
VINCENT PRICE MUSEUM
– People are instructed to place their face and right palm at the openings in the stainless steel.
– Surveillance cameras are positioned in front of their face and underneath their palm.
– When placed correctly and for the sufficient amount of time the person is granted access to the museum by the security guard.
– Once the security guard admits the person they are handed a card.
– Inside the exhibition space there is a security DVR with a monitor.
–The footage displayed is not the one being recorded that day. It was recorded in the same manner at a different time and location.
– All footage is to be stored and used at the artists discretion.